Course Title: EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Course Duration: 3 Days
This course will take participants through the processes of managing a project end-to-end: from initiation to effective planning, actual implementation, monitoring & control and closing. The course hands-on and will expose participants to the skills, knowledge, tools and techniques needed to manage projects. The course is ideal for both practicing and inexperienced project managers who seek to increase their technological know-how of project management.
At the end of the training participant will be able to:
- Define a project and show how the projects within it connect to the strategic goals of the company.
- Understand the processes involved in managing a effectively project from initiation to closing
- Develop an effective project management plan to drive project success
- Define role of team members to attain effective results
- Project Management Overview
- Understanding project management phase and cycle
- Project management processes and knowledge areas
- Managing change information system
- Developing project management documentation
- Apply project management toolset
Who should attend?
Planning Officers, Project Officers, Coordinators, M & E Officers, Unit Heads and Team Members