Course Title ESSENTIAL BUSINESS SKILLS
Course Duration 2 Days
This course is a special blend of practical knowledge in the areas of Marketing, Communication, Team Building and Negotiation Skills. The course is designed by entrepreneurs with practical case studies that speak to business challenges with hands-on workshops to impact participants with all the skills and techniques needed to lead or work effectively in a winning team for all round business development and targeted performance.
At the end of the training, the participants will learn how to:
- Understand marketing, business development and sales
- Market your brand, products and services to your target audience
- Use effective communications tools to maintain relationship with clients
- Negotiate with potential clients and close deals
- Lead and build your team to achieve success
- Setting the business goals and objectives
- Identifying the right team and leadership
- Marketing, Business Development and sales
- Corporate branding and marketing communications
- Sales and Negotiation
Who should attend?
CEOs, Business Owners, Start-ups, Business Managers, Team Leaders and Business Development and Marketing Team Members.
Harvard Trained Innovation & Strategy Expert
Certified Project Manager
Certified Enterprise Manager