Course Title PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Course Duration 3 Days
This course is designed to impact practical knowledge of project management. It teaches and equips participants with the required skills, tools and techniques needed to projectise their work and how to relate project management to their day to day activity. This course uses practical case studies and hands-on experiences to help even non-project and functional managers to achieve exceptional business results.
At the end of the training, participant will be able to:
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to manage a project from beginning to end.
- Identify the different stages involved in project planning.
- Define the scope of a project and identify means of controlling changes to the scope.
- Describe the sources of project risks, and a management approach to the control of these risks.
- Describe project objectives and identify appropriate controls to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Project Management Overview
- Understanding project management phase and cycle
- Project management processes and knowledge areas
- Managing change information system
- Developing project management documentation
- Apply project management toolset
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Project Owner, Project Team Members, Project Coordinators, Unit Heads, Functional Managers
Date: August 23, 24 and 25; 2016 (3 Days)