Course Title PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP®)
Course Duration 4 Days
This course equips participants with the knowledge of project management and also provides you with the mandatory “35 contact hours” of formal project management training required to pass the certification exam on your first try. This course is designed to maximise your study time and effort.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Manage project and resources for successful delivery
- Understand project management processes and Knowledge Areas
- Apply proven methodologies to projects within their individual fields.
- Create project documentation and organization structure
- Effectively initiate and close projects successfully
- Foundational Concepts
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Mock Exams
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Project Owner, Project Team Members, Project Coordinators, Unit Heads, PMO Team Members
Fee: Discounted – N60,000