To ensure the success of a project, it is very important, at the project’s earliest stages to define the requirements, as well as plan, define and validate the project scope. These functions are performed by business analysts. This course provides participants with a basic understanding of the benefits, functions, and impact of this critical role.
The course discusses the business analysis process as it is applied throughout a project, including the pre-project activities that comprise enterprise analysis.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Know why and when to involve the business analysis function;
- Understand how a business analyst supports the project;
- Understand how the life cycle of solution development;
- Understand how to establish the solution vision and scope in the analysis phase; and
- Understand how to validate that requirements have been met in the testing phase.